https://kormembership2017.eventbrite.com to join online
KOR MEMBERSHIP RATES
|K through 12||$10|
|- Population <2,000||$60|
|- Population 2,000-15,000||$120|
|- Population >15,000||$220|
|- Gross Sales <$1Million||$120|
|- Gross Sales $1Mil-$5Million||$250|
|- Gross Sales >$5Million||$500|
Each Associate Member cost is $30 per person. Associate Members enjoy all the benefits of KOR Regular members, except voting.
KOR members are involved in recycling - from collecting to processing. KOR members are cities, counties, non-profits, educational institutions, and businesses. KOR membership benefits include:
- KOR website MEMBERS ONLY section, providing information about recyclers in Kansas.
- Eligibility to post equipment for sale on KOR's website.
- Valuable networking opportunities among recycling consumers, collectors, brokers, and processors.
- Annual KOR training and information conference reduced registration fee.
- Member Directory, Newsletter & Bulletin Board providing information about the Kansas recycling industry.
KOR is active in many areas, including:
- Produce KOR Member Directory, an excellent resource of recyclers in Kansas.
- Produce KOR's annual Conference and Training.
- Co-Sponsor with KDHE the annual WORKS! Conference providing training and information for the Kansas recycling industry.
- In partnership with KDHE, produce and maintain the new kansasrecycles.org website, a map based, user friendly website listing all recycling businesses and locations in Kansas.